CASI is the all-new personalised security app that comes with the country’s first mobile panic button and country-wide coverage.
What makes CASI different to other security initiatives?
– CASI Panics are monitored by two control centers! Divergent Ops control centre monitors your panic as well as (who we like to call “Big Brother”) – CASI‘s very own control centre which is SAIDSA Compliant. So no matter where you are in the country, you will be monitored and assisted in your emergency situation.
– CASI is not just an app relying on friends and family to respond.
– CASI has strict agreements in place with Divergent Ops and their other partners to ensure that they respond to any emergency.
– CASI offers extensions to a wireless button, smart watches and home screen views.
– CASI performs advance tracking instead of just mapping the point of origin.
How does CASI work?
On a stable network, CASI offers multiple options on how you can send a panic. From your home screen of your cellphone with a press of a button, from CASI‘s unique (and South Africa’s first) mobile panic button which can be used up to 30 meters from your mobile device, from the application itself.
1. By pressing the panic, an alert is sent out to (PSIRA registered) armed responders
2. The responder closest to the alert accepts the call and the alerter (person that pressed the panic) is notified who is on their way, how many kilometers away they are, in how many minutes they will be there.
On the responder’s side, a Google Map with directions is given to our responders on their fixed mobile devices in their vehicles.
3. Once the responder is within a 5m radius, a verification code is given to the responder on their mobile device which needs to be entered into the alerter’s device.
4. A report screen is then opened on the responder’s device where the responder can place his report of the incident. On the alerter’s side, there is a rating option of 1 – 5 with a comment section to leave a report of the responders service which will then close the panic.
As easy as that!
For more information, visit CASI‘s live website at www.casi-app.com
Already available to download in your Google Play Store as well as your Apple App Store.